Administration Assistant (Probate) - Bristol
TSR Legal are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to provide a first-class support service within a busy legal practice on the outskirts of Bristol.
We’re searching for a capable, organized candidate who’s looking to kick-start a career in the legal sector.
As an Administrator you’ll be assisting the probate team in Bristol with the end to end administration of an Estate, achieving the highest possible standards of legal quality and compliance, case progression and closure and customer support. This is a great opportunity to learn lots and develop your legal expertise.
What you’ll do
- Scanning and sending of documents, letters and cheques
- Obtaining tracking numbers for documents sent by recorded delivery
- Getting documents signed off before completion
- General ad hoc support for the team
To be successful as an Administrator you’ll need to have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and customer service skills, whilst working in a fast paced environment with accuracy.
What you’ll bring
- Excellent customer service skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience within a regulated environment is desirable
- Previous Administration experience is essential
They can offer you a whole world of opportunity in return. As well as a competitive salary and some brilliant benefits including discounts, you’ll get the chance to develop your skills and progress your career.
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, parking, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can't miss, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at the TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job