We are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant for a professional and progressive firm based in Central Exeter. To be successful in this role you must be enthusiastic and flexible and have a positive and proactive attitude. You be supporting senior members of staff with a diverse range of administrative tasks Excellent communication skills are also a must and previous administration experience will be highly beneficial.
- Working as an integral part of the fee earner support team
- Exceptional client service skills
- Filing and file management, including file opening and closing
- Assisting at internal and external seminars
- Assisting with the billing process and billing drive
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Obtaining official copy documents from various local authorities and other third party search providers
- Using Land Registry Portal and TM Group (online searches services)
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Scanning, photocopying and printing
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
If you are an enthusiastic, switched on invidual who is looking for forge an administrative career, then please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"