BELECTRIC is an international group of companies which designs, manufactures and constructs the full range of solar photovoltaic solutions (rooftop, ground mounted, PV car parks and PV greenhouses).
BELECTRIC is a world market leading company in the development, engineering, financing, construction, operation & maintenance of large scale solar photovoltaic projects. We have installed and connected close to 1.8GWp of Solar Projects globally. Currently Belectric is the 7th largest O&M provider in Europe. In the UK, Belectric has an excellent 5-year track record and we are a market leader in the quality and diversity of services we offer.
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced office support Clerk based to join us in our friendly Head Office, Slough.
The focus of the role will be to assist the UK Team with Admin and Facilities on a day to day basis.
Your Outlook and Microsoft skills will support you within this role as too will your flexible approach, understanding of office practice and ability to prioritise your work load. You should have at least 2 years experience in an office environment with the ability to assist across a wide variety of office duties.
- To understand all facilities requirements for the office building and assist where required
- First contact with Mobile phone account
- First contact for IT support
- To help manage on a day to day basis including: incoming/outgoing post and booking couriers/ taxis etc
- To assist with the setting up of internal and external meetings/events (this is not extensive)
- Keep an adequate level of stock of stationary
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Arranging all BELECTRIC’s travel and accommodation (this is not extensive)
- General filing
- Ensure the offices are kept in a tidy fashion and prepare for quest visits
- File structure organising
- Receiving goods in
- Assist in other duties as requested by Belectric team
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
The above list is not an extensive list but is to enable you to appreciate some of the requirements the UK team require support with.
- Learn and understand the company's method of working ensuring that the processes are complied with and adoptedin to your daily routine
- experience within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work pro-actively & independently
- Strong organisational skills with the persistence to see tasks through to completion
- Able to priorities and manage a number of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Able to use internet programs
- Flexible approach to workload
- Desire to work in an international Company
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job