WOW FACTOR: One of our favourite clients in the heart of the city are seeking an admin and invoicing assistant to join their friendly hard working team. The right candidate will be outgoing, analytical and switched on ready to take their next step in their career!
JOB ROLE: Admin & Invoicing Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Telecommunication & IT provider
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £22,000k - £26,000k* Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Friendly, welcoming environment, social team, open planned stunning offices
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General administration duties to support the office
- Invoicing, chasing payments, ensuring payments are made on time
- Ensuring billing is completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Working well amongst a team, liaising and interacting with members of staff
- Organizing documentation, spreadsheets, files
- Answering telephone calls and email enquiries
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years in similar office administration role
- Experience and knowledge with billing and invoicing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well spoken and mannered
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Initiative, self motivated, outgoing and hard working
- Must be analytical
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'