Admin & Database Assistant (Fluent Italian)
The Mack Brooks Group is a leading international exhibition/trade fair organiser and publisher of business to business events, working throughout Europe, the USA and Asia. Established in 1965 the company is privately-owned, profitable and looks to expand its activities within media including exhibitions, publishing and the internet, by both new product development and acquisition.
The Role : We are looking to hire 3 temporary Italian speaking Admin & Database Assistants to join an Exhibition campaign from 02nd May till the 27th Sept 2018.
Candidates must be able to speak fluent Italian both written & orally
The role involves evaluating and researching data, entering data and qualifying some data over the telephone while carrying out routine admin tasks. The candidate must be articulate, possess strong articulation with effective communication and administration skills.
Primary Tasks will include:
- Database management
- Qualifying data over the telephone with potential exhibitors and visitors
- Routine administrative tasks
- Market research / Monitoring of competitors’ activities
- Proof reading
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Articulate and effective communicator
- Experience of working in an administrative or customer care role.
- Strong IT skills, in Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong telephone manner
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- The client will consider graduates or customer services/ sales professionals
- Fluent Italian -Essential both written & oral
Please note: ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING MUST BE COMMITTED TO THE FULL CONTRACT.
Only those applications who reside within 40 minutes commuting to St Albans will be considered.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job