Adecco are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant in the Swansea area.
My client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team.
- Electronic filing.
- Liaising with customers.
- Collating environmental information.
- Preparing documents.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and data systems.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience with working within a manufacturing environment.
- Competent to work to tight deadlines and multitask.
- To provide a full range of administrative duties including coordinating and collating relevant information from external and internal parties.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'