Our client based in the property sector in South West London have an exciting opportunity for a switched on and highly organised Admin Assistant to join their fun and friendly team.
This person is responsible for providing administration support to the Senior Property Manager and the lettings teams. A Property Manager is expected to maintain high standards of professional conduct with clients. They should also promote the well-being of the company with regard to maximising income and minimising expenditure at all times.
- To understand the general concepts involved within administration
- To manage and organise the office effectively and in an efficient manner
- Be able to file documents to a give standard
- Able to plan and control the budget within the business
- To provide secretarial support when required by managers
- Manage a diary
- To manage and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Arrange and provide notice of meetings and presentations
Applicants must have:
- Experience within administration
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft software such as excel, word etc.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job