Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life and use your creative skills to really make someone's day? As an Activities Coordinator you have the opportunity to do this every day with our wonderful residents, whilst creating life-long memories.
Signature Care homes offer a beautiful working environment coupled with fantastic training and development opportunities through the apprenticeship scheme so the possibilities are endless. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our vibrant Activities department. You will have the ability to think outside of the box and create a truly unique activities timetable for our residents. From big events to day to day activities, there is never a dull day.
As an Activities Coordinator your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and review the monthly activities calendar
- Maintain a balanced activities programme for all interests and abilities
- Assess, plan and manage facilitation of a comprehensive activities programme utilising resources through activities, staff members and volunteers.
- Co-ordinate with other Heads of Department to ensure that all equipment and supplies are on hand for routine activities and special events.
- Ensure the provision of specialist media for residents with special needs (news tapes, book tapes, large letter books and Braille, as required).
- Supervise the organisation and delivery of individual and group activities
- Working with the Hospitality Manager, organise and participate in key events held throughout the year, for example summer fête, seasonal celebrations, parties and charity events.
As an Activities Coordinator at Signature, you can benefit from:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Staff social events
- Tailored training and study support programme
- Subsidised meals
Signature is a growing business, and each home has its own individual characteristics and personality. At Signature, you will become a part of a friendly and supportive team, who have a common goal of making our residents experience the best it can be.
Apply today to start a rewarding and fulfilling career with us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'