£12,000 - £15,000 Plus AAT Study Support
Following a recent re-structure an opportunity has arisen at this established media firm for candidates early in their finance career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be given the opportunity to study towards an AAT Qualification and gain relevant practical experience.
Working in a team of 15 finance staff you will enjoy a varied position where no two days will be the same.
The business has modern offices and the position will suit someone that has a confident and outgoing personality.
You will be working in the Management Accounts team so will be getting involved in all aspects of monthly accounts.
The position will include full training in:
* Learning all aspects of the Purchase and Sales Ledger function
* Accountancy and Finance IT packages and systems
* Speaking to clients on a daily basis
* Inputting information onto the computer database
* Using Excel and accountancy packages such as Sage
Successful candidates can look forward to:
* A relaxed and friendly working environment
* Flexible working hours and competitive benefits package
* Regular reviews to ensure you are meeting your full potential
* Support and training to help you through your professional qualification
Anyone interested in the role must have the following experience:
* Previous office or accounts experience
* GCSE's including an A-C in Maths
* Interest in a long term career in finance
To apply for this position and register your interest in similar roles please forward your details at the earliest convenience.
- Accounts Trainee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job