We are a successful and well established firm of accountants located in the centre of Weybridge. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic A level leaver to join our firm as a Trainee.
The firm assists a range of successful businesses and Individuals with their financial affairs.
The successful candidate will have a varied and challenging role within the team and be provided with full training leading to a professional qualification. Good opportunity for progression exists for the right candidate.
The role will involve contact with clients and good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Competitive salary plus a full study package included.
- Adhere to firm’s standards and procedures
- Report to their line manager
- Deal with clients and colleagues professionally and respectfully
- Ensure good communication with clients and colleagues
- Respond to clients appropriately and on a timely basis
- Keep good time both within the office and at client premises
- Complete assignments on time and in budget
- Keep to chargeable hours target
- Keep their line manager informed of work in progress
- Keep client and reviewer informed of job progress
- Assisting with business accounts and tax compliance
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Assisting partners and other staff with queries and projects
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC
- Other ad hoc work as required
- Full training and professional study package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Hard Working
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job