Outstanding opportunity to grow within progressive and expanding business. Offers career development moving forward.
But if you are returning to work or need a more flexible opportunity and have worked within accountancy practice part-time hours can be tailored to suit you.
You must have a background in preparing accounts for limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records. Preparation of personal and business tax computations and submission of associated returns.
Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Ability to take responsibility and use own initiative
Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel
- Manage client expectations and meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Report directly to a client manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Able to deliver (with expert resource assistance) rounded compliance and service to clients
- Part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA or QBE with previous experience of working in practice minimum of 2 years working within practice.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies, as well as sole traders and partnerships
- Technically sound in Accounting, VAT, Corporation Tax and Personal Tax to manage the service delivery effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of CCH of cloud based accounting packages desirable though not essential
- Good communication skills to support other team members supplying services to their clients
- Support clients through MTD (Making Tax Digital) transition
Pension - Auto enrolment compliance
Full funded study package ACCA/ACA - Flexible to suit
Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company
Part-time hours are flexible to work around school hours
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'