The Accounts Senior role is on working with small to medium sized owner managed businesses with no audit involvement.
You must have at least three year’s experience within practice to be considered for the role as the right candidate will be able to work independently, with some support, from day one.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Assisting junior staff from time to time
• VAT Return preparation
• Management accounts reporting monthly
• Direct client contact and relationship building
• Corporation Tax Returns,
• Income Tax Returns, a portfolio of approx, 100 clients
• ACA/ACCA part/qualified or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experience in Practice
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Familiarity with Digita, Xero would be strong advantage
• Relaxed, friendly style
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'