This role is to provide support to the Corporate Services team within the Lancaster office to deliver a quality service to a portfolio of clients.
My client is a leading independent firm of accountants, who provide accounting, advisory & wealth management services to their clients. With over 10 locations and 300 staff across the North and Midlands, they have dedicated specialists across all areas of the industry, and are able to provide a high quality and tailored service.
Their values include; creating a friendly & supportive culture, responding to feedback and delivering on their commitments, ensuring that they have created a brilliant work environment for junior accounts assistants through to senior management level.
The key responsibilities are:
* Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, limited liability partnerships, partnerships and sole traders
* Supervising accounts assistants on site and in the office to ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget
* Preparation of corporation tax and partnership tax returns
* Monitoring of jobs in progress, billing and managing own time
* Preparing draft reports and other documentation for presentation to clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- An AAT qualification or be qualified by experience.
- Sound knowledge and experience of accounting standards and experience of a wide range of clients.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience of supervising/training junior staff.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and to tailor communication appropriately.
- Experience in developing client relationships and understanding client service standards.
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Audit experience is desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job