If you enjoy having the autonomy of managing your own workload, being part of team of expert advisors and enjoy delivering a high quality service to clients from a wide ranging selection of countries and sectors then you may want to consider joining this global accountancy practice in Leicester.
This is a truly exciting Accounts Senior opportunity to make your mark with rewards such as a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
The role of Accounts Senior will provide a high quality service to the client portfolio and ensure accurate and timely preparation of client management accounts and financial statements. Clients will range from SMEs, owner managed businesses and PLCs based both in the UK and internationally from a range of sectors including manufacturing, service industries, education sector and retail.
You will engage with expert advisors to build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs, from preparing annual statutory and management accounts to a more comprehensive fully bespoke solution such as providing on site client support. All this managed on current software such as Xero, Iris and Sage.
The Accounts Senior will also motivate, manage and drive the development of other members of the team to achieve the highest levels of performance and engagement.
- Provision of support in financial and management accounting
- Accurate and timely preparation of client management accounts, cash flow statements or budgets
- Build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs, from simply preparing annual statutory accounts to a more comprehensive fully bespoke payroll or taxation solution
- Assist the Outsourcing department in growing its client portfolio.
- Mentoring, supervising and training colleagues at Trainee or Semi Senior level
- Building relationships with clients.
- Engaging in business development activities
- Preparation of statutory accounts for clients, including consolidated accounts and consolidation workings
What we are looking for:
- ACCA or ACA qualified with broad practical accounting experience
- People management skills with a passion for developing others
- Strong organisational skills
- Significant experience of the preparation of management accountants and statutory accounts for a variety of businesses
- Working experience within practice or industry
- Strong business acumen
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Superb benefits package including contributory pension scheme, buy and sell holiday and much more
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17576
- management accounts
- accounts preparation
- statutory accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job