Accounts Senior opportunity within an established growing Lancashire Chartered Practice offering career progression to Senior Accountant / Client Manager level. This role would suit an ambitious AAT Technician seeking to progress their career within a small reputable firm with a great client base.
An established, reputable Chartered Accountancy Practice with a long history in Lancashire and a client base of SME's and Mid-Market Corporate Businesses up to c.£20m t/o in size. The practice provides excellent training and full ACA / ACCA study support to ambitious Accountants seeking to qualify and progress their career with the firm.
Joining the practice as an Accounts Senior you will perform a variety of duties for your clients including Year-End Audit and Accounts preparation, Tax returns, completion of Quarterly VAT Returns, Sage 50 and Xero Bookkeeping and production of Management Accounts for presentation to Company Owners / Directors. Your clients will range from Sole Traders through to large Limited Companies and Group Companies requiring Audit.
As an Accounts Senior you can expect:
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including ACA / ACCA study support)
- Fast-Track career progression to Senior Accountant / Client Manager in the future
- Exposure to Accounts, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory work involving SME and Corporate clients
You will be an Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified
- Previous experience of General Accountancy Practice work (min. 2 - 3 years)
- Good client relationship skills and the confidence to progress towards acting as a Client Manager
- Ambition and desire to qualify as a Chartered Accountant and progress your career within Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- General Practice
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job