Due to on-going expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Senior to join an established firm based in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working in a busy environment and therefore must have experience working in a busy practice.
The firm offer a broad range of accountancy and advisory services including accounts preparation and tax. Their client teams, under the leadership of a dedicated partner, help deliver focused solutions to businesses and individuals across the UK.
The Accounts Seniorwill be responsible for:
- Clients ranging from 250k up to audit threshold 10m
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Preparation of accounts for regulated charities
- Preparation of management accounts for clients
- Preparation of complex VAT returns and/or those on specific schemes
- Supervision and training of junior staff
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
Essential Requirements are:
- Able to prepare accounts for manager review whether from incomplete records or client trial balance
- Good knowledge of accounts disclosure
- Extensive client contact
- Must have knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Would be an advantage to have used IRIS but not essential
- At least 4 years practice experience,
- Must have driving licence and access to own vehicle
If you are a looking for the next move in your career and want to join a well- established and forward thinking firm then this is the role for you. The successful candidate will be offered a generous salary and benefits package.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job