Our client, a premier accountancy practice within the bay are seeking an experienced Accounts Senior to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality of service to a range of clients, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
Our client a well respected and professional medium sized firm of accountants based in Wolverhampton is looking to recruit an Accounts Senior.
- Preparation and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Preparation and review of corporation and personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Responsible for managing your own daily workload
- Coach and develop junior members of the team who are studying their AAT
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified / part qualified
- Previous experience working in a practice environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent service to clients
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Knowledge of CIS helpful
- Excellent general IT skills, particularly Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job