Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious firm of chartered accountants who are seeking a newly qualified Accountant. This would be the perfect role for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading local firm.
The firm is a long-established accountancy practice providing a wide range of financial, tax and business advice to a diverse client base of small and medium sized owner managed business and personal tax clients throughout the South East and beyond.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Company secretarial services
- Management accounts
- Tax and remuneration planning
- Planning and execution of audit assignments
- Review of work prepared by junior staff
- Ideally ACCA/ACA qualified
- 4+ years practice experience
- Good technical knowledge and commercial awareness
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Experience of delegating and supervising/training junior staff
- Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Professional manner and appearance
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job