Taylor Hawkes are working with a small, independent firm of Chartered Accountants currently have a rare opportunity for an ACA or ACCA Qualified candidate to join their team.
You will oversee a highly motivated team and report directly to the Partners. The clients are typically London based SME businesses along with a few local clients that cover a wide range of industry sectors.
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, partnerships, LLPs and sole traders.
- Calculating year end corporate and personal tax liabilities and submitting tax returns.
- Preparing management accounts for clients as required.
- Meeting client bookkeeping requirements, reconciling banks and carry out balance sheet
- Maintaining SAGE & Xero accounting records to trial balance and full control of ledgers.
- Completing VAT Returns, EC Sales list and Intrastat returns.
- Communicating with HMRC where appropriate.
- Keeping partners informed of progression of engagements.
- Review of junior staff's work, as well as ongoing support and developmental feedback.
- Providing general advice and assistance to clients by email, telephone and face to face.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a fully qualified individual with experience as a client facing Accountant within a small Practice & someone who is able to take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and carrying out complex matters, answering queries and preparing billings of client work.
- A solid understanding of all aspects of statutory accounts preparation & corporate/personal taxation.
- Experience in preparing accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 102 1A.
- Competency in providing business advise and management accounts.
- Experience managing a client portfolio.
- Experience of using Sage 50, Xero, SAP and MS Excel.
For more information please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'