With offices across the South of England, this multi-partner firm is seeking an energetic, committed and ambitious individual to join the accounts team in Newbury to help maximise the efficiency and income of the practice.
The dominant focus of the Account Semi-Senior will be the preparation of management and statutory accounts and within this, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- The preparation of statutory accounts for a variety of the firm’s clients
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Preparation of company and personal tax computations
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members
To be a serious contender for this role, you will satisfy the following requirements:
- Be part, or qualified newly qualified AAT, an ACCA part qualified or qualified by experience
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience gained within a similar practice role
- Be a competent user of Word, Excel and accounts preparation packages
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
n addition, the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player, be positive and self-motivated and be able to effectively solve problems whilst managing time and workload efficiently.
As Accounts Semi-Senior you will benefit from a dynamic working environment, excellent career progression potential and a competitive salary.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job