Are you looking to progress your career at a successful and established firm, which offers extensive client exposure and genuine progression?
We are currently seeking an Accounts Semi Senior on behalf of a well-established accountancy practice in Crowthorne. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility.
In this role you will be spending 3 days a week at their Practice in Crowthorne and 2 days a week at their practice in Whitton. So you will be required to drive between the two.
- Accounts Preparation
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Corporation tax computations
- Personal tax returns
- 3+ Years’ experience in practice
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Must be able to drive
- Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients
- Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
Accounts Semi Senior - Crowthorne
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job