Accounts Receivable specialist
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established, growing and forward-thinking company who are looking for an Accounts Receivable specialist to join them on an Interim basis.
This job would suit a candidate with 4-5 years' experience of working within an accounting environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the Invoicing Controller and Credit Controller in managing daily accounts queries including invoice, payment and refund queries and other daily accounts tasks including payment processing, allocations, report management and refund processing.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers regarding their account cash balances and transactions from all types of banking processes including bank to bank transfer, BACSTEL, Direct Debit, Debit card, international and other
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate allocation, processing and reconciliation of funds received from customers via different channels
- Carrying out regular money laundering checks and generating money laundering reports on funds received from and paid out to customers
- Carrying out daily Direct Debit processes and checks that fall within responsibilities accurately and timely
- Carrying out other daily banking processes that fall within responsibilities accurately and timely
- Actively look for ways of improving process efficiency and quality of output
- Providing cover for other team members on all banking and related processes when required.
- Completing ad-hoc tasks where required
- Reviewing and updating procedures within responsibility on a regular basis
- Ensuring that company and regulatory standards are adhered to
- Ensuring no breaches of FCA and other regulations within responsibility
- Participating in departmental and companywide projects where appropriate to include requirements setting, testing, procedures and training
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Receivable Assistant jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job