Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, is seeking an Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Clerk for a permanent role.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger, processing and allocating receipts to customer accounts
- Reconciling bank statements in multiple currencies
- Releasing sales orders according to terms and credit limits
- Processing credit card payments and coding remittance advices with accurate invoice numbers
- Setting up new customers and carrying out credit checks etc
- Mailing statements to customers at month end
- Chasing any outstanding debts
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- Making submissions to HMRC
- Assisting with purchase ledger when required
The ideal candidate will have at least a year's experience, with excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and numeracy, advanced Microsoft Word and Excel, and an eagerness to learn!
Apply asap to be considered for this vacancy.
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Statements
- Microsoft Excel
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job