An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Receivable Officer to join a local public organisation based in East London.
If you are successful for this role you will be required to do the following duties:
Inputting data & processing information and reconciling data, and debt recovery process in accordance with procedures. May also answer complex queries from staff and customers.
- Answer queries from staff/customers or forward queries to appropriate person.
- Deliver day to day Income support to all staff
- Provide high quality and consistent advice, support and process management in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
- Understanding legislation and legal requirements to recover outstanding debts.
- Provide information for receivable audits
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'