REED Accountancy may be able to help!
Title - Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Clerk
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000
Location - LANCASHIRE
Reed Accountancy are pleased to representing our client in their search for an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Clerk.
Our client, an internationally recognised brand in the manufacturing business, are looking to recruit a Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Clerk to work in their vibrant, busy shared service centre.
Boasting a very competitive salary, yearly bonus, on site facilities such as a gym and restaurant and a fantastic benefits package, this would be a brilliant opportunity for any Accounts Receivable/Credit Control specialist looking to work for an international brand with great career prospects. Based near to the airport, my client are very easy to access by rail and metro links, with free on-site parking also provided. A happy, friendly working environment with an openness to new ideas, this is an opportunity for an experienced Credit Control or Sales Ledger candidate to be influential in shaping a growing shared service centre.
The client are looking to employ as soon as possible and on a permanent basis.
• An international FMCG manufacturing brand with over 100 years in the industry
• Based close to Manchester Airport with strong transport links by rail, car and metro
• International and local business with a reputation for career stability and developing their staff
• A newly opened shared service centre
• Working 8:30 to 5:15 (30 mins lunch.) 1pm finish on Fridays
• Reporting to the AR Team Leader
• Responsible for your own ledger of accounts within the larger business
• Allocating all incoming cash and accurate processing of sales invoices
• Credit control for all businesses on your ledger
• Effective account management for high importance clients
• Friday afternoons off
• ‘Promote internal first’ culture
• Flexible hours available at employers discretion
• Gym, Restaurant and Café on site
• Working with a prestigious company with a global reputation
What you will need:
• Recent experience on the SAP system
• Intermediate user of Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables)
• A solid background in Credit Control and the ability to work a Sales Ledger
• 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role (minimum)
• The ability to work as part of a wider team
• Experience in the manufacturing or FMCG industry
If this vacancy is of interest, please apply with the link below and attach an up to date CV by 06/03/2018.
Benefits of working with Reed Accountancy:
When you work with Reed Accountancy, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice. We can provide you with:
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Accountancy recruitment
• Specialist CV and interview guidance
• Access to a huge range of opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job