Accounts Reconciliation Analyst
Monday- Friday (early finish on a Friday)
*Must be a car driver due to location"
£24,000- £26,000 depending on experience
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working alongside a global business based in Coleshill, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with the ability to complete complex bank reconciliations and provide consistent and accurate support to the Accounts Receivable department.
This role directly reports into the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and will take on the responsibility for cash applications.
- Complex cash application and related duties
- Maintain a clean AR aging
- Assist with past due balances and customer collection
- Assist other departments with reporting where required
- Take full ownership of queries and solve customer issues
- Contribute to the improvement of AR processes
- Ability to work alone/ with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively and work tiresomely to solve issues
- Ability to manage a high volume of work
- Self-bill reconciliation
To apply for the Accounts Receivable Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
- "accounts receivable" or "sales ledger"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'