Orka Financial is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist based in Farnborough. This position sits within a growing finance team reporting into the Finance Manager. The Accounts Payable role would suit an AAT/ACCA studier who is seeking development or an individual who enjoys a varied transactional role.
The Accounts Payable position will be responsible for all of the accounting duties that are needed to make sure accounts payable are processed within a timely manner.
- Code invoices, expense reports, and other similar items with correct codes
- Prepare and manage all invoices on a daily basis
- Resolve invoice discrepancies in receipts
- Evaluate all accounts payable balance and resolve all issues regarding unpaid invoices.
- Assist monthly closings and status reports
- Process remittance information from bank transfers
- File, maintain and distribute accounting reports, records and documents.
- Perform audit on expense reports for suppliers
- Manage and verify all expense reports, ensuring their compliance with company policies.
- General accounting projects and tasks as assigned
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Investigate and resolve issues that are associated with the processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Process company expenses
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Intermediate Excel
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 - on-site parking + study support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'