Do you have proven Accounts Payable and Administration experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant for our Viridor House team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract lasting until 30th June 2018
In return for your hard work as our Accounts Payable Assistant, we can offer a salary of £17,500 - £18,000 per annum pro rata plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Financial experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft with particular strength in Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of computerised systems and inter-action with packaged purchase ledgers systems
Accounts Payable Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Input supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations in line with the financial procedures.
- To assist the Accounts Departments in times of staff shortages.
- To assist with any internal or external audit of the Financial Accounts
- Supplier query resolution
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant.
Closing Date: 26th February 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job