Consumer Additions are currently working alongside an iconic and well established British fashion brand, who are seeking a proactive and experienced Accounts Payable associate to join their team on a temporary basis of upto 10 months, based in central London.
- Ensure cashbook payments are posted on time.
- Cover staff absences.
- Assist in month end reports for management.
- Supervise team and ensure deadlines are met
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating any queries relating to the accounts.
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties with the AP Manager.
- Effectively handling all aspects of the accounts procedures within the accounts payable function
The Ideal Candidate
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Will come from a strong accounts payable bakground, with at least 2 years experience.
- Strong knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Strong numeracy and communication skills are both key in order to succeed in this role
- Able to handle high volume of paperwork, operating with great attention to detail and good time keeping skills
- Assisted with a change over of accountancy systems (not a requirement, but would give advantage).
This assignment opportunity has come about due to the current AP assistant manager taking maternity leave over the coming months. This position will be ideal for an accounts payable clerk to gain some exposure to a management role within a great brand. Company benefits include clothing allowances and study support.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- Sheet Reconciliations
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job