Accounts Payable Assistant £25,000 - £32,000
I am currently seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join an International Law Firm based in the City of London. This is a permanent role with a salary between £25,000 - £32,000.
- Review and process domestic & foreign invoices
- Professional disbursements (Counsel fees etc) & ensure accuracy of payables ledger
- Entering invoices and expenses correctly
- Checking Value Added Tax is correct against all VAT invoices/receipts & correct where necessary
- CHAPS & BACS payments
- Ensure all supplier statements are fully reconciled against payables ledger on monthly basis
- Checking & posting/sending inter-matter transfers/journals & CHAPS receipts
- Undertake monthly review of all pending approval and/or unpaid items
- Management of regular travel invoices, cash advances and Barclaycard corporate card
- Petty Cash, Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger Reconciliations, Adding Disbursements to matters
- Processing and allocating payments & weekly payment run of all staff expenses
- Ensuring Solicitor Accounts Rules are adhered to
- Experience within Accounts Payable ideally in a Law firm or Professional Services background
- Good understanding of Solicitors accounts rules and legal accounts processes
- Excellent IT skills (Excel & Word)
- Experience using the following softwares would be ideal: Aderant, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3e and/or Chrome River.
You will be joining a busy and friendly team and this would be a fantastic opportunity to further progress your career within Law.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job