Accounts Payable Assistant £15.79ph plus holiday pay Central London
20 hours a week flexible on days
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to be responsible for checking purchase invoices, expense claims and internal recharges and entering them on to the computer system. The post-holder will also be responsible for a range of supplier accounts, which will entail answering queries and reconciling statements.
The ideal candidate will
- demonstrate good communications skills to explain basic financial information to non-financial members of staff over the phone, in person or by email
- have the ability to prioritise tasks
- work well as a team member highlighting and escalating queries as necessary.
- have the ability to use their own initiative with good problem solving skills
- have the ability to make corrections/journals for errors Agresso
If you are:
- An experienced Accounts Payable Assistant
- Experienced using Agresso
- Looking for 20 hours work a week
- Experienced with Excel
Send your details asap.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Accounts Payable
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Information
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job