The SF Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join a business in Castle Donington. You will be working for a reputable business and will take on a hands on position where no two days will be the same. Onsite parking and a competitive salary are offered with this position.
The role of Accounts Payable Administrator is to perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions, ensuring that the accounts payable ledger is maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Receive, verify and log supplier invoices and distribute for authorisation.
- Code and enter invoices on to the ledger.
- Match invoices to stock GRNs.
- Provide support in processing and recording supplier payments.
- Reconcile supplier statements and deal with queries.
- Assist with new account set ups and amendments.
- File and prepare accounts payable records for storage.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties within the Finance Team.
Qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Aptitude to working with numbers quickly and accurately
- Good Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable environment (min 1 year preferred)
- Flexible and enthusiastic outlook, capable of working on own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job