· Timely and accurate recording of supplier invoices and credit notes
· Daily matching of supplier invoices against the relevant purchase orders
· Accurate processing of associate expense claims and the import file into the accounting system
· Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times
· Assist in producing accurate reports for management on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
· Previous experience of dealing with suppliers and knowledge of accounting procedures is an advantage
· Ideally knowledge of Navision
· Competent in MS word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to manage the priorities
· Proficient in English language
What we offer:
· Stability and background of a global company
· Learning and development: functional and soft skills
· Meal vouchers, cafeteria
· Additional holidays, sick days
· Pension Plan Scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dum, Na Príkope 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 727 841 641
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job