Accounts Payable - Account Handler
Morson Talent are working with Brakes Food Service who require an Accounts Payable Account Handler to join their finance team in Kent. The Account Handler will manage their own portfolio of accounts as well as collaborating with the rest of the AP team when needed.
* Ownership of managing your allocated supplier accounts - circa 300 (varying volumes)
* Resolution of "parked invoices" (invoices that do not match an approved and goods receipted Purchase Order) with external and internal stakeholders to ensure that invoices are paid in line with payment terms
* Ensure that the parked invoices report and price/quantity difference report accurately reflects outstanding invoices for the suppliers you are responsible for
* Timely reconciliation of key and ad-hoc supplier monthly statements (back to the accounting system) and effective resolution of any unreconciled items.
* To assist suppliers in a professional manner at all times to resolve their queries (telephone calls and emails), whilst ensuring that you balance the needs of the supplier and the Brakes group.
* Manage group email box on allocated day (triage) and maintain your own allocated emails within the agreed timescale
* Meet key monthly AP Account Handling KPI's
* Cover other key supplier accounts in colleague's absence as required
* Ad-hoc tasks as required
Required skills and competencies:
* Good telephone manner and ability to write clear and articulate emails
* To be able to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure.
* Work on their own initiative as well as working in a team.
* Good organisation skills with a drive to complete work within timescales set.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - intermediate Excel ability required (V-Lookups/Pivot Tables)
* Knowledge of SAP advantageous but not a requirement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'