We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Fund Solutions are looking to recruit a trainee fund accountant to join their growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon. The successful candidate will be a graduate, with relevant university degree or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years relevant experience.Job Description
• Prepare all net asset value calculations, cash reports, loan compliance certificates and any other periodic reports for each client.
• Prepare management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable.
• Assist with daily administration for a portfolio of clients and ensure all work completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Processing of invoices, trades and bank transactions onto fund accounting system, custodian trading system and bank payments system in accordance with business policies and procedures.
• Assist with client auditor queries and liaise with auditor as required.
• Assist with preparation of half year and annual statutory accounts together with related information.
• Assist in ensuring funds operate within the fund rules and regulations.
• Assist in effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes.
• Maintain operational data for KPI reporting.
• Maintain and enhance technical accounting knowledge.
• Graduate or currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years relevant experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job