My client are looking to add an Accounts Manager to their financial team, as they look to expand on their £2-million turnover last year!
It's an exiting time to join the company, so if below matches you...APPLY NOW!!
- Ability to Manage Department
- Reconcile Financial Statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivables
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Preparation of profit and loss reports
- Weekly 'catchup’ meetings with Directors
- Card Payments
- Dealing with Customers on a daily basis
- Proven work experiences as an Accounts Manager or similar
- Good knowledge of book keeping procedures and debt collection regulation
- Hands - on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge MS Office
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time management abilities
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience dealing with customers
- Payroll experience would be a plus but not necessary
- 28 days Holiday
- Company Pension
- 40 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Accounts Payable
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'