An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Cambridge are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their expanding team.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to a varied portfolio of clients. You will work closely with the Partners and Director to drive the accounts function, identifying opportunities to develop and sell services to new and existing clients alike.
Accounts Manager Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team
- Management reporting for clients
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts
- Maintaining client contact and relationships
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues
- Market and develop the firm’s services to new and existing clients respectively
- Driving forward the client accounting function
- Supervising the accounts team, providing training and support
Accounts Manager Requirements:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification experience in Practice
- Strong Sage, Xero and QuickBooks experience is ideal
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- An understanding of the pressures and importance of effective portfolio management
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Manager - Cambridge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'