Permanent job opportunity. Immediate start. Great team. Industry leading team. Sociable working hours. Realistic target and achievable bonus. Free Parking .
Our client is an industry leading business product and services provider. Due to consistent success and growth they have another vacancy within their busy and friendly Account Management Team.
THE JOB ROLE
You will be responsible for managing a number of small and medium sized accounts across a geographical area ensuring excellent customer service, repeat business as well as building on and developing accounts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Outbound calls to existing businesses to set up their new accounts or follow up on repeat business.
- Assisting regional sales and preparing quotes and literature
- Working within a team and alone to meet personal and department targets
- To accurately record all notes onto the system
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sociable working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Various company benefits - Additional holidays, bonuses, Vouchers, Health care options etc.
- Free Parking
- Full Training
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ Years B2B sales / service experience
- Professional and self-motivated to meet business objectives
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Computer literate with accurate administration
For More Information Contact:
Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job