With a sound benefits package, free parking and easy access by public roads, this represents an ideal option for anyone looking to either solidify or strengthen their experience further.
As part of the small Finance team, you will be given a diverse range of duties, including but not limited to:
- developing and forming an efficient, cohesive and collaborative Finance Team
- responsibility for month end reconciliations and accounts preparation to trial balance
- uploading daily bank statements
- posting all receipts and payments
- monitoring and chasing outstanding debt, whilst maintaining strong relationships with all partners
- allocation of all incoming cash to customer accounts
- preparation of weekly payment runs
- processing monthly management fees
As the ideal applicant, you will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the Accounting profession, ideally inclusive of practical experience in the fields of Accounts Payable, Receivable and Treasury, to enable you to undertake this post with confidence.
Previous experience of Line Management would be beneficial but not essential.
Our client is keen to move swiftly to interview during the next 7-10 days, with a view to an appointment being made as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please Apply Online or send a current copy of your CV along with an outline of your reasons for interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job