Our Client is looking for an Accounts Manager to join their team, the office is based in the heart of London.
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products;
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts;
- Manages teams handling insurance claims; checks customers credit rating with banks and credit reference agencies, and decides whether to offer credit;
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customer, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary;
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
- Capable of managing the entire Payroll process
- Providing guidance and training to HR Executives and Managers, in relation to daily payroll processes.
- Handling benefits such as SMP, SSP, SPP, P11Ds. Processing Starters and Leavers, P46/P45s.
- Co-coordinating with the HMRC for PAYE, Taxes, and NI. Resolving discrepancies with HMRC regarding PAYE over/under payments.
- Creating Group Management Accounts and Inter-Company accounts, for payroll costs.
- Training of new Account Assistants.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the work flow of the department.
This Vacancy will be closed on Thursday 22nd March 2018
About Vira International:
We are a specialist International Recruitment Consultancy, founded in 1970 with offices in London, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Darjeeling and Nepal. We pride ourselves on being Hospitality specialists. We specialize in Recruitment of chefs and Managers and where they are migrants, we also process PBS Tier 2 (G) applications for leave to remain. We also assist clients with applications for Family migration and Settlement. Our client list in the UK includes reputed hotel chains, restaurant groups, catering companies, fine dining restaurants all over the UK. For honest and expert advice call or email us.
- Finance Department
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job