Offering a competitive salary of £50,000 to £60,000 this firm is seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant with hands on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Ability to manage and client face a portfolio of 120 clients;
• Manage a team of seniors and junior level staff
• 35% Accounts Prep 15% Bookkeeping & VAT 40% Reviewing accounts prepared by others 10% Team and department management
• Deal with enquiries and assisting staff/partners;
• Monitoring and working to deadlines;
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
• You will be ACCA qualified or equivalent.
• At least 5 years post qualification experience
• Strong understanding of FRS 102 and experience of having prepared accounts under it.
• You will be confident managing and dealing with staff
• Proven track record with medium sized accounts is essential - as is awareness of technical disclosure issues
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job