Are you looking to progress your career in a successful firm in Sidcup?
This is an ideal job opportunity for an individual with 3 or more years of experience in a Practice firm. This company is looking for a competent Accounts Manager to join their team; however there is a very realistic opportunity to progress to a Accounts Senior Manager role in the future.
Your role will be purely accounts focused and the ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA or ACCA), however finalists may be considered and study support can be provided.
This role is perfect for someone looking to progress quickly and show management ability.
- Preparing and management of statutory accounts
- Tax Returns
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Attending clients’ premises
- Training/mentoring and supervising junior members of the team
Requirements for Accounts Manager Role:
- Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA or sitting finals
- 3+ years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with Xero or Iris would be advantageous
- Experience preparing statutory accounts
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- Ability to create and manage accounts
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers
Accounts Manager - Sidcup
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job