Brilliant opportunity, for a lovely regional and local firm who are based in Devizes
Our client are a local and regional accountancy firm based in Devizes. They have a stellar culture, great employees and can offer working flexibility.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Junior/Semi Senior in Devizes are:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
This Accounts Junior/Semi Senior role in Devizes will suit candidates who:
- Ideally have started working towards an accountancy qualification - ACA/ACCA
Have previous experience of working within practice.
Additionally, experience of working within the charity or not for profit sector would be an advantage but training in this area will be provided.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities. Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills, enjoy problem solving and have excellent attention to detail.
Competitive salary - £18,000 - £25,000 - Experience Depending
Great Benefits Package
Scope to grow in the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job