Job Title: Accounts & Audit Senior
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on level of experience
Location: Ilford, Essex
Are you a newly qualified ACCA/ ACA Accounts & Audit Senior, looking for your next post qualification step to carve out a career within a rising, well-established practice supporting their professional team and contributing to their success so far?
This is an opportunity reporting to their Client Manager, Client Directors based near to Ilford, Essex.
Your day to day duties include, but, are not limited to:-
SME Accounts & General responsibilities
- Complete sets of accounts, working from source documents/records to final accounts for review by the appropriate manager/director
- Prepare and work on a wide range of accounts - Limited Company, Sole Trader, Partnership, Group etc.
- Input data into Iris software
- Prepare sales and purchase control accounts
- Calculate accruals and prepayments and supporting schedules
- Prepare or check fixed asset registers
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
- Preparation of Corporate & Personal Tax computations
- Complete any other duties as requested
- Dealing with general client queries
- Complete company secretarial work
- Opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc client projects
- Attending Client meetings with Managers and Directors to see jobs through to conclusion and gain experience in running client meeting
- Assisting the managers with the development and training of junior members of the team
- Opportunities to also become involved with delivery of value added services including management accounts, share valuations, due diligence and virtual FD
- Working directly with the Audit Director to deliver audit services to a range of clients across many sectors ranging from small charities to a £100m turnover
- Responsible for managing audit teams and running onsite audits
- Working with the audit team in finding, targeting and winning audit clients
For you to be successful you will be ACA/ ACCA qualified, have proven double entry bookkeeping experience, basic tax knowledge (how to do corporation tax computations, PAYE, VAT) as well as experience using Iris, Sage, Xero and Pro-audit software.
This role would also suit:-
Audit and Accounts Senior - Accounts and Audit Senior - Audit & Accounts Senior - Accounts & Audit Senior
Interested? Of course! Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
Don't have a CV? Get in touch with me (Bernice Radley) on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Tweet me!
We're always on the hunt for outstanding Audit & Accounts Senior and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn't sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd management team have over 35 years' experience of management within our specialist sectors, understanding the importance of reliability and commitment in service provision to ensure targets are met and ultimately customer satisfaction is provided. Through our experience, we have heightened awareness as to specific requirements to facilitate job momentum and enhance productivity. Together we have a wealth of knowledge which allows us to have insight when allocating candidates to each specific job and believe that through an initial meeting with clients are able to select those who would ensure higher productivity meeting and exceeding your standards in practice.
We understand that many industries do not work the average 9:00am - 5:00pm day, which is why our office phones divert every evening and at weekends, allowing us to provide a 24 hour service, seven days per week.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to each candidate, we do receive a large volume of applications, so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application. We will however add your details to our database and be sure to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job