Varied role in expanding Top 20 Firm with career progression and a diverse client base.
It is anticipated that you will be ACA/ ACCA qualified from a strong general practice audit and accounting background. You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, audit methodology, risk management and external regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of Accounting Standards, FRS102, IFRS and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland)
- Ability Plan and organise efficiently and effectively
- Analyse and present recommendations both verbally and in writing to the client and rest of the audit team
- Demonstrate that you are a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and work to tight time constraints and budgets.
- Demonstrate that you are committed to provide superior client service
About The Role
Working with predominately owner managed businesses across a wide range of sectors, this is a varied role which will include involvement in the audit and accounts process, managing junior members of staff, preparation of statutory accounts, preparation of management accounts and controlling budgets. You will report to a manager or on occasions directly to a partner
About Our Client
Progressive, successful firm.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job