An independent firm based on the edge of Plymouth currently have a vacancy in their team for a Semi-Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that is committed to providing exceptional accountancy and advisory services to their clients in a modern style.
As a Semi-Senior Accountant, you will have the desire to develop your accounting experience and knowledge, while fulfilling the role of a professional advisor to clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that can offer excellent mentorship and progression opportunities.
The will be responsible for
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies and corporate tax computations
- Being responsible for supervising junior staff, assisting in their training and development as required
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships, charities
- Preparation & Submission of Individual Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns & Vat Returns
- Management Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as required
- Dealing with HMRC for any Income Tax/Corp Tax/VAT / PAYE & NI enquiries/issues and investigations
- Providing Tax Advice to clients ad-hoc
- Being involved in ad-hoc projects as required Assisting in audit assignments
Essential Requirements are
- Either AAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified
- Qualified by experience candidates will be considered depending on experience
- At least 2-3 years’ previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Excellent customer service & friendly approach
- Full driving licence
If you have all of the above requirements for the Semi-Senior Accountant (AAT Qualified / ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified) position, then please apply now using the link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job