Accounts Assistant - Gloucester - Part Time/Temp (20 hours per week)- £20-24k (FTE)
Our client, a local and community focused company, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time, temporary basis, although the opportunity to move to permanent employment is highly likely.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, you will AAT level 3, or have on the relevant on the job experience. The role of Accounts Assistant will be variable, and you will be required to manage and prioritise your workload in line with business requirements so a flexible attitude and experience of working under pressure is essential.
The position of Accounts Assistant is new to the company so plenty of potential to make the role your own and develop further in your career.
- Invoices - Sales, Credit Control
- Payroll processing
- Collating information to provide client support
- Supporting year end processes
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- AAT Level 3 or qualified by experience
- Outstanding communications skills, written, verbal and explaining financial information
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ideally knowledge of SAGE, although not essential
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- AAT Sage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'