Accounts & Banking Assistant
£20,000 - £23,000
A leading business based near to Cambridge Train Station, are looking to recruit an Accounts & Banking Assistant. This will initially be offered on a fixed-term contract basis for 6 months although there is the potential to extend.
In this role you will report to the Accounts Supervisor and take on the following responsibilities:
- Daily processing of a large volume of receipts, predominantly BACS receipts.
- Investigating current and aged queries.
- Processing banking and credit control related refund payments via internet banking.
- Liaising with the bank and remitters on a daily basis over incoming receipts.
- Assistance with sales ledger and unallocated credit balances.
- Query resolution on balances sheet accounts.
Ideally we are looking for the following skills and traits:
- Organised with the ability to plan your own workload
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Good Excel skills: ability to manipulate spreadsheets and v-lookups
Interviews will be taking place in the next week or two so please apply right away if you are interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'