We are currently representing an Independent Firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant, to join the team in their Wisbech Office.
If you are looking for a supportive training firm, with potential and flexibility for further studies towards ACA/ACCA, then our client can offer this with full block release study packages. Our client is looking for someone who is willing to train and develop and can offer swift progression with increased responsibility as you gain experience.
- Completing draft accounts for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, and LLPs
- Completing associated tax returns for some clients
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Reviewing and completing bookkeeping tasks with junior members of staff
- Attending meetings with clients with Managers and Partners, sometimes working with clients on their premises
- Supporting and mentoring the junior accountants in their day to day activity
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a professional practice environment
- Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Be familiar with Sage Line 50, previous experience of Xero would also be beneficial
- Demonstrate a “can do” approach to problem solving
- Excellent client service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and coherently with clients and colleagues
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Wisbech
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'