A highly successful medium sized business is looking to recruit a new Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team in their Kingston upon Thames head office
A fun and vibrant environment, offices based in the Kingston upon Thames area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Accounts Assistant role involves:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices received are approved.
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department.
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices.
- Check supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received, chase any missing invoices.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated.
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
- Send out monthly credit card statements to employees, ensure all receipts are received, processed then reconciled against the credit card account
- Process employee's mileage and petty cash claims
- Update month end reports
- Marketing Invoices and Preparing Budgets.
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will:
- Have held a similar Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- Ideally be part AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills- ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
The Accounts Assistant role can pay between £20-25,000 + benefits.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sage line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job